ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. collects, and the ways in which ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. uses that personal information. Please note that although ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. does not collect personal information on this website at this time (June 6, 2011) we include descriptions of how personal information will be managed, should we collect same at some time in the future.
Personal information collection
ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· information about your use of this website
· information about transactions carried out over this website
· information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
· any other information that you send to ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC.
Using personal information
ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. may use your personal information to:
· administer this website;
· personalize the website for you;
· enable your access to and use of the website services;
· publish information about you on the website; but only with your express, prior permission;
· send to you products that you purchase;
· supply to you services that you purchase;
· send you statements and invoices;
· collect payments from you;
· send you marketing communications, but only with your express, prior permission.
Where ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC.
ALLIANCE DOOR PRODUCTS CANADA, INC.
1 – 2076 Townline Road
- Prep & Options
- About Us
- Contact Us